|Heel Drop||8 mm|
Spend yourself while respecting the environment
The shoe Asics GlideRide Edo Tribute to man is thought to make your running sessions more enjoyable than ever. Reliable and versatile , it accompanies you on each of your outings on marked roads and paths .
This Edo Era Tribute version pays homage to Japanese history and the origins of its capital, Tokyo . Formerly named Edo , it is one of the first cities to have opted for sustainable and ecological practices . Asics is inspired by this heritage to design this collection, whose uppers are made from recycled materials .
This model has a curved Guidesole midsole that reduces ankle movement to protect it as much as possible. Your muscles are less strained thanks to this innovation that promises you ever more impressive performance. The FlyteFoam process combines with the Rearfoot Gel to guarantee high quality cushioning and energy return capable of propelling you forward.
The mesh upper allows air to circulate freely for absolute breathability even when the effort is intensified. The heel reinforcement stabilizes your stride for a reassuring feeling of security throughout your running session .
The outsole is equipped with AHAR + technology to give you flawless grip . Its abrasion resistance increases its durability to make it a worthy ally of your exploits.
Key points of the Asics GlideRide Edo Tribute shoe
- Edo Era Tribute Collection : celebrates Japanese history and helps save the environment
- Upper in recycled materials : ecology
- Guidesole midsole : reduces strain on muscles
- FlyteFoam and Rearfoot Gel : cushioning and energy return
- Mesh upper : breathability
- Heel reinforcement : stability
- AHAR + outsole : grip and durability
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight : 277 g in size 42
- Colors : black, gold, anthracite gray and white