|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Excel with confidence
Cut to ensure unwavering pleasure during your running sessions , the Asics Gel-Nimbus 23 Paris shoe for men asserts itself as a favorite ally . Adorned with acanthus leaves making reference to the buildings of the French capital , it is particularly at ease on the roads and paths marked and opens new horizons for each of your outputs .
For optimum safety , the midsole features FlyteFoam Propel technology for impressive shock absorption . Better still, it offers a dynamic energy return capable of propelling you at high speed and is associated with a revisited version of the famous Gel for even more remarkable cushioning .
Innovative , the 3D Space design heel supports compressing your heels to accentuate the power of the latter. This extraordinary reactivity guarantees you dazzling progress and an irresistible feeling of comfort . The Trusstic process is responsible for stabilizing your supports and adapts perfectly to the needs of the male sex .
The mesh upper allows air to circulate freely for breathability appropriate to the demands of your effort. The Ortholite X-55 insole and the flexibility allowed by this model allow you to chain the kilometers in a setting of well-being .
The Asics Lite rubber on the outsole promises you infallible grip as well as exemplary durability . The reflective elements help you to stay visible if you opt for prowess in low light.
Key points of the Asics Gel-Nimbus 23 Paris shoe
- Paris collection : acanthus leaf motifs representing triumph and perseverance
- FlyteFoam Propel : cushioning and energy return
- Heel gel : shock absorption
- 3D Space construction in the heel : optimization of the power of your stride and increased responsiveness
- Trusstic suitable for men : stability and easier transition
- Mesh upper : breathability
- Removable Ortholite X-55 insole : comfort
- Asics Lite rubber outsole : grip and durability
- Reflective elements : visibility and safety
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight : 312 g in size 42
- Colors : dark blue, gold and blue