|Heel Drop||8 mm|
An indispensable ally
The Brooks Divide 2 shoe for men is a great ally for good trail sessions . Versatile , it accompanies you without failing in its task during your outdoor adventures .
The BioMoGo DNA midsole provides exemplary cushioning for maximum serenity over the miles. A dynamic energy return propels you forward to greatly facilitate your progress . A Ballistic Rockshield skid plate under the forefoot protects you from debris inherent in the trails to reduce the risk of injury .
The mesh upper lets air circulate during exercise to provide you with appreciable breathability in all circumstances. Ingenious , the side panels guarantee a foot hold absolute and a reinforced heel ensures a stable impeccable.
The lugged TrailTack outsole promises perfect grip and grip on many types of surfaces , even wet. Very resistant to abrasion , it is a guarantee of impressive durability .
Key points of the Brooks Divide 2 shoe
- BioMoGo DNA midsole : cushioning and energy return
- Ballistic Rockshield plate under the forefoot : protection
- Mesh upper : breathability
- Lateral reinforcements : foot support
- Reinforced heel : stability
- TrailTack outsole with studs : grip, grip and durability
- Removable insole
- Width D : medium
- Drop : 8 mm
- Weight: 292 g in size 42
- Colors : black, gray, white and yellow