|Heel Drop||6 mm|
Write your story
Break your limits and conquer nature with the Brooks Catamount shoe for men . This formidable asset is specially designed to meet the demands of your trail sessions , especially over medium and long distances . The embodiment of versatility , she excels on every terrain she walks to magnify your exploits.
Your escapades turn into real pleasure thanks to the stamped DNA Flash midsole , a material composed of an EVA in which nitrogen has been injected . This ingenious and innovative construction results in an extremely reactive and remarkably light foam . This formidable cushioning rewards your strides with an explosive energy return that propels you at breathtaking speed to the heights in addition to delaying the onset of fatigue .
Adorned with the TrailTack outsole , your new ally gives you flawless grip on various surfaces , wet or dry . It is covered with numerous studs which considerably increase your grip on descents and give you explosive traction on climbs . The robust Ballistic Rock Shield plate placed from the forefoot to the heel durably protects you from the debris inherent in rugged trails by ensuring a high level of flexibility .
Built for adventure , the upper allows for constant water and moisture drainage , so you can focus on your performance without worrying about an awkward feeling. Designed in mesh , the latter allows continuous air circulation to offer you exemplary breathability and an inexhaustible source of freshness .
The adjoining tongue fits your foot and prevents the infiltration of undesirable elements while the internal reinforcements midfoot guarantee maintenance unfailing. The rockfall on the length of the vamp you protected when you’re on the steep path and contributes to the longevity of the set.
Key points of the Brooks Catamount shoe
- Ideal for medium and long distances
- DNA Flash midsole : lightness, cushioning, energy return, dynamic stride and delayed fatigue
- TrailTack outsole : grip, versatility, grip and traction
- Ballistic Rock Shield plate : protection against debris
- Drainage channels : evacuation of water and humidity
- Mesh upper : breathability and freshness
- Adjoining tongue : adjustment and absence of infiltration
- Internal reinforcements in the midfoot : support
- Stone guard: protection and durability
- Gaiter attachment
- Width D : medium
- Drop : 6 mm
- Weight : 267 g in size 42
- Colors : black and yellow