|Heel Drop||5 mm|
Hoka One One Sky Arkali shoe : a new way to express yourself
Designed for your hikes , the Hoka One One Arkali shoe for men provides support and strength to accompany you to the top !
Balanced , this shoe has a medium Matryx upper . This light material is made of kevlar yarns to guarantee you effective and targeted support . The tapes Velcro heel and ankle improve your stability when browsing irregular paths.
Versatile , the midsole is equipped with ProFly technology that balances propulsion and protection . The foam Rangi offers exceptional dynamic cushioning while the plate EVA complete the feeling lightness that gives you this shoe.
You get effective grip thanks to the Vibram Mega-Grip outsole . You are comfortable on all terrains and take advantage of the multidirectional crampons to swallow the unevenness . For your protection , the Hoka One One Arkali shoe features solid reinforcements on the forefoot to allow you to tame the terrain on all your adventures !
Key points of the Hoka One One Sky Arkali shoe
- Ideal for your hiking sessions
- Matryx upper : targeted support, anti-abrasion
- Velcro straps : stability and proprioception
- ProFly technology : propulsion and protection
- Rangi foam : cushioning and dynamism
- EVA plate : cushioning and lightness
- Vibram outsole : grip and grip
- 5mm multidirectional crampons : traction
- Reinforcements : protection
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 434g in size 42
- Colors : black and gray