|Heel Drop||5 mm|
Nothing stops him!
For trail runners with a universal stride looking for versatility, the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 5 Gore-Tex shoe provides support and cushioning on trail trails .
This fifth version further reinforces the qualities specific to this model! The Gore-Tex membrane allows you to measure yourself against the most extreme weather conditions thanks to its remarkable waterproofness . Breathable , it keeps your feet dry in all circumstances. The rod in mesh allows a continuous air circulation and adjustment ideal foot. The reinforcements TPU protect your toes from impact and increase the durability of the shoe.
The outsole features new 4mm multidirectional lugs . The objective is to provide you with the necessary grip on technical paths but also on any sections of the route on asphalt.
Its convex design gives you exceptional stability reinforced by the internal Vibram buttresses that hold the heel.
The curved structure guarantees a better fluidity of the stride. This promotes the roll of the foot, reduces fatigue and optimizes support during your efforts on demanding courses.
Its EVA midsole gives you excellent cushioning while maintaining a pleasant lightness when you cycle the miles.
Key points of the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 5 GTX shoe
- Ideal for your trail sessions
- Gore-Tex membrane : waterproof and breathable
- Mesh upper : breathability and fit
- TPU reinforcements : protection and durability
- Multidirectional crampons : grip and versatility
- Convex design : stability
- Vibram buttresses : heel support
- Curved structure : fluidity of the stride
- EVA midsole: cushioning and lightness
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 284 g in size 42
- Colors : black, anthracite gray and yellow