|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Make nature your kingdom
The Nature becomes your favorite playground with shoe Hoka One One Mafate Speed 3 for man . This formidable safety box allows you to reign as sole master during your trail sessions , especially over long distances . Able to accompany you on technical trails , it helps you achieve your goals .
Assembled from recycled polyester , the upper contributes as much to your performance as it does to the environment . Durable , it is covered with multiple KPU reinforcements that envelop your foot to provide you with secure support during your journeys .
Breathable , the mesh upper provides you with exemplary breathability to contribute to your well-being . The adjoining tongue promises a precise fit and features perforations to give you a continuous source of freshness . Ingenious , a stretch yoke in the forefoot follows your movements to give you great ease . The H-Frame lacing system guarantees a very reliable hold and considerably reduces pressure points .
The imposing CMEVA midsole sublimates your escapades by absorbing every shock with the ground . You thus benefit from increased and essential protection when you move on rough courses . You also appreciate an irreproachable stability to pursue your efforts in all serenity .
More curved under the metas than usual , the sole profile further fluidizes the movement of the foot to offer you a natural stride and explosive propulsion . The RMAT material establishes the link between the midsole and outsole to give you a return of energy efficient and adhesion optimal.
Built for adventure , the outsole is equipped with numerous studs with an aggressive design to give you a formidable grip on a multitude of surfaces . Stamped Vibram MegaGrip , they are a guarantee of highly dynamic traction and exceptional abrasion resistance .
Key points of the Hoka One One Mafate Speed 3 shoe
- Upper made from recycled materials : ecology and sustainability
- Oversize CMEVA midsole : shock absorption, protection, comfort and stability
- More curved sole profile under the metas : improved foot roll , natural stride and propulsion
- RMAT between midsole and outsole : rebound and grip
- Aggressive studs on the outsole : grip
- 5mm Vibram MegaGrip crampons : grip, traction and durability
- Mesh upper : breathability and comfort
- KPU reinforcements : wrap and support
- Adjoining tongue : adjustment and support
- Perforations on the tongue : freshness
- Stretch yoke on the forefoot : ease
- H-Frame lacing : maintenance and reduction of pressure points
- Removable insole : hygiene, cushioning and comfort
- Drop : 4 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 299 g in size 42
- Colors : lemon yellow, cornflower, navy blue and red-orange