|Weight||10.70 oz. (303 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||8 mm|
Saucony Omni ISO shoe : stable and soft
The Saucony Omni ISO shoe for women is ideal for runneuses with stride universal in pronation . It stabilizes your support during your running sessions on roads and marked paths.
Equipped with an ISOFIT liner , the shoe provides dynamic support for your feet. This design, like a sock, fits perfectly to your anatomy for more comfort and well-being .
To keep your longest sessions enjoyable, the Saucony Omni ISO shoe features Everun cushioning . Your strides are energetic, thanks to an excellent return of energy , while enjoying maximum comfort .
The midsole has a denser foam , placed at your arch, to control your pronation . Your steps are stabilized and your stride stays in line for more performance.
Key points of the Omni ISO shoe
- Stable and comfortable shoe, for slight pronator or fatigue pronation
- ISOFIT : perfect support for your foot thanks to the adjoining tongue
- Everun : responsive cushioning, dynamism
- Dual-density midfoot foam : control over pronation, stability
- PWRFOAM midsole : cushioning
- IBR + and XT900 outsole : abrasion resistance, grip
- Mesh upper : breathability and quick drying
- Removable insole : hygiene
- Reflective elements : visibility and safety
- Drop : 8mm (front 20mm / heel 28mm)
- Weight observed at i-Run : 313g in size 42
- Colors : sky blue, and metallic blue