|Model||Guide ISO 2|
|Weight||10.30 oz. (292 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||8 mm|
Saucony Guide ISO 2 shoe : even more efficient
The Saucony Guide ISO 2 shoe for women offers flexibility and stability during your running outings . It is suitable for runners with universal stride with pronator on marked roads and paths .
The Everun midsole guarantees optimal dynamic cushioning throughout your effort. Merged with the PWRFoam , it gains in resistance and elasticity. You benefit from an excellent return of energy with each stride thanks to the combination of these two technologies
The Tri-Flex outsole allows a better distribution of forces during impact. Grip is improved to give you efficient traction that drives you towards performance.
The Saucony Guide ISO 2 shoe has a reinforcement in the midfoot that gives you a natural stride and reduces pronation until the end of your session or your competition.
The ISO Fit upper is the guarantee of great comfort. It adapts to your foot and follows your movements thanks to its ventilated mesh . The Flexfilm material fused to the upper allows the shoe to gain flexibility and lightness. The seamless design guarantees you greater comfort without neglecting resistance.
Key points of the Saucony Guide Iso 2 shoe
- For your outings on marked roads and paths
- Everun : durable and dynamic cushioning
- PWRFoam : elasticity, resistance and energy return
- Tri-Flex : impact distribution and grip
- Midfoot reinforcement : anti-pronation
- ISO Fit upper : comfortable fit, fit and support
- Flexfilm : flexibility and lightness
- Weight observed at Irun : 260g in size 40
- Colors : sky blue, white and gray