|Weight||12.3 oz. (349 gr.)|
New Balance 1260 V7 shoe: design and stability
She’s coming back for even more comfortable running sessions! The shoe New Balance 1260 V7 suitable for runneuses with neutral feet in pronation on roads and paths traced.
In order to stabilize and guide your strides, the New Balance W 1260 V7 shoe is equipped with a reinforcement at the level of the midfoot and the heel. Ideal for a roll that stays on the axis throughout your outing.
The Abzorb cushioning designed by New Balance guarantees comfort and protects your joints from impacts. Your stride is energized by the Fuel Cell composing the midsole which will play a role of propellant.
The upper of the New Balance 1260 V7 shoe is free of seams to ensure unrestricted ease. The vents on the mesh allow air to circulate to keep your feet dry.
Key points of the New Balance 1260 V7 shoe
- Ideal for medium and long distances
- N-Durance outsole : abrasion resistance
- Reinforcement in the midsole : prevents sagging, controls over pronation
- Abzorb midsole : cushioning
- Fuel Cell midsole: cushioning and dynamism
- Mesh upper : ventilation
- Fantom Fit upper : comfort and reduced friction
- Flex grooves : fluidity and flexibility of the unwinding
- Reinforced heel : stability and support
- Removable insole : hygiene
- Reflective elements : visibility and safety
- Width B : Standard
- Drop: 8mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 294g in size 40
- Colors : blue, white and pink