|Model||FuelCell Propel v2|
|Weight||9.3 oz. (264 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||6 mm|
Dynamism to spare
Built for the performance , the New Balance shoe FuelCell Propel V2 for man is emerging as a key asset to your running sessions . Versatile and dynamic , it particularly stands out on marked roads and paths .
Designed with FuelCell foam , the midsole is able to reduce the impact of shock on your body before propelling you at full speed towards your goals. Each of your strides is rewarded with an explosive return of energy to allow you to string together high-level performances . It also promotes a more natural transition than usual.
Its mesh upper guarantees optimal breathability to protect you from overheating. Equipped with an adjoining tongue , it adapts perfectly to the shape of your foot and keeps it in place. Padded and seamless , the collar and tongue give you a pleasant feeling of comfort as soon as you put it on.
The outsole is covered with Ndurance material , a rubber that combines lightness and durability to significantly increase the longevity of the set. Adorned with multiple grooves of flexibility , it further fluidizes your foot rolling to ensure you always successful running sessions .
Key points of the New Balance FuelCell Propel V2 shoe
- FuelCell midsole : responsiveness, energy return, cushioning, rebound and natural stride
- Mesh upper : breathability and freshness
- Ndurance outsole : lightness and abrasion resistance
- Adjoining tongue : adjustment and support
- Padded tongue and collar : comfort
- Absence of seams : well-being
- Flex grooves : smooth transitions
- Heel cup : support
- Removable insole: cushioning, comfort and hygiene
- Reflective elements : visibility
- Width D : standard
- Drop : 6 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 257 g in size 42
- Colors : black and anthracite gray