|Weight||8.4 oz. (238 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||4 mm|
The New Balance 890 shoe FuelCell V8 for man allows you to combine lightness and performance during your running sessions . Designed for maximum comfort , it accompanies you on marked roads and paths .
Designed to provide you with more dynamism , the midsole is made entirely of FuelCell foam . As a result, each of your strides is rewarded with an explosive return of energy and able to propel you at high speed towards the finish line.
You enjoy always optimal breathability thanks to the mesh upper that lets air circulate freely during your effort. This source of freshness brings an appreciable surplus of well-being , reinforced by the presence of an integrated tongue without seams .
Directly in contact with the ground , the RevLite material reduces the impact of shocks on your body in addition to increasing the abrasion resistance of the outsole . The latter guarantees you an irreproachable grip as well as a remarkable durability .
From large reflective panels help you to stay visible during your outings by low light.
Key points of the New Balance FuelCell 890 V8 shoe
- FuelCell midsole : energy return, dynamism and propulsion
- RevLite in contact with the ground : shock absorption and abrasion resistance
- Mesh upper : breathability
- Integrated seamless tongue : comfort
- Reflective panels : visibility and safety
- Outsole : grip and durability
- Width D : standard
- Drop : 6 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 229 g in size 42
- Colors : neon green, gray, black, white and blue