|Weight||11.50 oz. (326 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Opt for aerial running sessions with the Mizuno Wave Sky 3 shoe . The runneurs to wake Universal are worn by the innovations of this model.
You benefit from a midsole that incorporates two new processes to enhance the sensations during your running sessions . XPOP technology offers you efficient cushioning and exceptional energy return to bring you comfort and dynamism throughout your efforts . Enjoy absorption efficient of shock through Foam Wave , a foam shape memory that fits your stride and gives you stability foolproof.
The Airmesh upper gives you constant breathability and the Mizuno Intercool ventilation system allows you to wick away moisture quickly. His new rod AeroHug envelope to feet without neglecting your freedom of movement to ensure you maintain quality.
The outsole SmoothRide has many flex grooves and flexibility thins your transitions . Composed of an EVA X-10 , it has great abrasion resistance and is an example of durability .
Key points of the Mizuno Wave Sky 3 shoe
- XPOP foam : cushioning and energy return
- Foam Wave midsole : memory foam, shock absorption and stability
- AeroHug upper : support and freedom of movement
- Airmesh upper : breathability
- Mizuno Intercool : moisture wicking
- SmoothRide outsole : flexibility and smooth transition
- EVA X-10 : abrasion resistance
- Removable insole : hygiene and comfort
- Heel cup : support
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 325 g in size 42
- Colors : burgundy, orange, sea green and white