|Weight||10.6 oz. (301 gr.)|
More solidity and comfort!
The Mizuno Wave Paradox 5 shoe for men accompanies runners with a universal pronator stride during their running sessions on roads and marked paths . Its ingenious design gives you a very appreciable surplus of safety during your outings.
Enjoy total breathability and an inexhaustible source of freshness thanks to the AIRmesh upper and Mizuno Intercool ventilation zones . The reinforcements TPU wrap your foot and support during your running sessions on foot . The DynamotionFit liner provides better support while ensuring maximum mobility while the heel cup allows you to evolve serenely .
In order to provide you with impeccable stability , the fan- shaped Wave plate is integrated into the midsole . The latter combines U4ic and Ap + foams to offer you remarkably efficient cushioning and a comfortable rebound . Each impact with the ground is absorbed to relieve your joints and give you the opportunity to extend your efforts as much as you want. The U4icX insert gives you an energy return capable ofspeed up to the finish line.
The rubber X-10 is of the outsole to give you traction dynamics and durability increased to make the whole reliable . Your transitions are greatly fluidized by building SmoothRide and numerous flexible grooves .
Key points of the Mizuno Wave Paradox 5 shoe
- Ideal for universal pronator strides
- Fan-shaped wave plate : stability and cushioning
- U4ic and Ap + : cushioning, shock absorption and rebound
- U4icX : energy return
- X-10 outsole : traction and durability
- SmoothRide and flexibility grooves : smooth and dynamic transition
- AIRmesh upper : breathability
- Mizuno Intercool ventilation zones : freshness
- DynamotionFit : support and mobility
- TPU reinforcements : support
- Heel cup : support
- Drop : 12 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 354 g in size 42
- Colors : anthracite gray, black, white and lime green