|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||9.6 oz. (272 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||4 mm|
Master all terrains!
Enhance your performance with the Hoka One One Mafate Evo 2 shoe , its versatility accompanies runners with universal stride during their trail sessions .
The kilometers go by with ease! His upper integrates the process Matryx and his son Kevlar that you provide maintenance target and increase the resistance of this model. Your workouts are prolonged without overheating thanks to the breathability of its upper while the absence of seams protects you from irritation .
The Meta-Rocker design of the midsole gives you a unique fulcrum effect and smooths your transitions . Composed of a compressed EVA , it offers you a perfect combination of responsiveness and cushioning in order to benefit from a dynamic stride as well as flawless shock absorption .
Turn the steepest trails into a playground, you enjoy its Vibram Megagrip outsole and great grip on all surfaces. Its 5mm crampons give you aggressive grip and allow you to navigate muddy terrain in complete safety .
Key points of the Hoka One One Mafate Evo 2 shoe
- For your trail sessions on all terrains
- Matryx process : support, resistant upper and presence of Kevlar threads
- Compressed EVA : cushioning and responsiveness
- Meta-Rocker : smooth transition
- Vibram Megagrip outsole : grip and robustness
- 5mm sculpted studs : grip
- Breathable upper : quick drying and cool keeping
- Seamless design : preserves friction
- Heel cup : stability
- Drop : 4 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 281 g in size 42
- Colors : black, red and orange