|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||10.60 oz. (301 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
Stability at the service of your performance
The Hoka One One Gaviota 2 Wide shoe for men comes to lend a hand to you for your running sessions on roads and marked paths . Designed to accompany you in all situations, you will soon be able to do without the feeling of well-being it provides.
This model offers an improved version of the rod . Designed in lightweight mesh , you enjoy sensational breathability even under intense effort. The lateral strips arranged at the midfoot and reinforcements heel load to ensure maintenance faultless and make this shoe a model of comfort .
Equipped with J-Frame technology , the midsole guarantees perfect stability , pronation control and increased dynamism thanks to its curved shape . Able to offer you an extremely smooth roll-off of the foot and better forward propulsion , the shoe is your new trump card in your quest for speed!
The “Wide” model of the latest creation from Hoka One One is specially made for wide feet . The sockliner is equipped with the Ortholite process which promises an easy donning but also an anti-odor and anti-bacterial treatment to allow you to evolve in an environment which remains healthy. The outsole features strategic rubber reinforcements for added strength that will take you to the top for years to come!
Key points of the Hoka One One Gaviota 2 Wide shoe
- Ideal for your running sessions on marked roads and paths
- “Wide” model : for wide feet
- Mesh upper : breathability
- J-Frame : stability, pronation control and dynamism
- Ortholite : anti-odor and anti-bacterial
- Curved midsole : smooth roll, propulsion
- Reinforcements on sole exterior : durability
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 301 g in size 42
- Colors : navy blue, white and green