|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||10.7 oz. (303 gr.)|
Hoka One One Evo Jawz shoe: a concentrate of dynamism and lightness !
Trailers looking for performance and speed during your fast and technical trail sessions , adopt the Hoka One One Evo Jawz shoes for men !
With this model, the Hoka One One brand clearly announces the color. The Hoka One One Evo Jawz shoe is specially designed for demanding trails and trail courses .
The Rip-stop reinforced mesh design gives it incredible lightness , hence its featherweight of 212g. Its upper is made without seams and welcomes your foot like a slipper for a feeling of increased comfort . The tongue, both soft and thin, wraps your foot for better support and an ideal fit .
To provide quality performance on muddy or unstable terrain, it is equipped with a Vibram Megagrip outsole. You chain with fluidity fast descents and technical thanks to its grip prodigious.
It takes its name from the English Jaws “jaw” in reference to its multidirectional crampons which ensure maximum traction and grip even on the most rugged terrain. The Hoka One One Evo Jawz shoe is the “teeth of the sea trail” version, both aggressive and relentless.
The Hoka One One Evo Jawz shoe makes you feel natural, closer to the ground with a reduced drop of 3 mm. The responsiveness of your downforce is increased tenfold thanks to the Profly midsole which provides efficient and durable cushioning .
Key points of the Hoka One One Evo Jaws shoe
- Ideal for fast, ultra-technical trails
- Vibram Megagrip outsole: grip and traction
- 6 mm multidirectional crampons : grip
- Rip-stop reinforced mesh upper : fit, lightness and durability
- Profly midsole : dynamic and responsive cushioning
- Drop : 3mm (21mm at the heel / 18mm at the forefoot)
- Weight observed at i-Run : 212g in size 42
- Colors : blue, yellow and black