|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||9 oz. (255 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
A safe bet
The Hoka One One Clifton 6 shoe is the latest addition to this famous series. Ideal for your sessions on roads , it delights the runners to neutral feet during their workouts and competitions of running .
Embroidered , its upper gives you better support without adding weight. You benefit from excellent breathability and a very pleasant fit for a feeling of lasting comfort .
Entirely in EVA , the midsole guarantees effective cushioning without neglecting the responsiveness necessary for performance . The curved sole profile smooths your stride and makes your running technique more efficient .
The shape of the heel allows a better unrolling of your foot which reduces the impact of each step. Designed for asphalt, its outsole has strategically placed panels to resist abrasion and increase durability .
Key points of the Hoka One One Clifton 6 shoe
- Ideal for your road runs
- Embroidered design : improves support
- Very comfortable fit
- Ventilated mesh : breathability
- Addition of eyelets : reinforces the lacing
- Curved sole profile : improves the smoothness of the stride
- EVA midsole: cushioning and dynamism
- Curved heel : facilitates unrolling
- Reinforcements on the outer sole : abrasion resistance
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 244 g in size 42
- Colors : gray-blue, gray, white and black