|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Model||Challenger ATR 4|
|Weight||9 oz. (255 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
Designed for your comfort
Consider serenely your trail sessions thanks to the versatility of the Hoka One One shoe Challenger ATR 6 for man . Its incredible comfort helps you to surpass yourself and accompanies you on trails of moderate difficulty .
The CMEVA foam midsole is able to effectively absorb shock upon impact for maximum safety . This cushioning is combined with a dynamic rebound that propels you forward to greatly facilitate your progress . The whole is intended to be extremely stable for an appreciable surplus of well-being .
Very ventilated , the mesh upper lets air circulate freely to offer you a continuous source of freshness and optimal breathability . Made with wire inserts Unifi Repreve imagined from recycled materials , it promises a green design and respectful of our environment .
The outsole acquires large spikes 4 mm for adhesion necessary on some surfaces. Of strategic areas in rubber adapt perfectly to your weight to increase the durability and lightness .
Key points of the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 6 shoe
- Oversized CMEVA foam sole : cushioning, energy return and stability
- Mesh upper : breathability
- Unifi REPREVE recycled yarn panels : eco-design
- Outsole with 4 mm studs : grip
- Reinforced rubber zones : adaptability, lightness and durability
- Removable insole: cushioning, hygiene and comfort
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 270 g in size 42
- Colors : black