|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||8.60 oz. (244 gr.)|
Nothing stops him!
For runners with a universal stride looking for versatility, the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 5 shoe provides you with support and cushioning on trail trails .
This fifth version further reinforces the qualities specific to this model! The new double-layered mesh upper gives you great breathability and an ideal fit of the foot. The reinforcements TPU protect your toes from impact and increase the durability of the shoe.
The outsole features new 4mm multidirectional lugs . The objective is to provide you with the necessary grip on trail trails but also on any sections of road on asphalt.
Its convex design gives you exceptional stability reinforced by the internal Vibram buttresses that hold the heel.
The curved structure guarantees a better fluidity of the stride. This promotes the roll of the foot, reduces fatigue and optimizes support during your efforts on demanding courses.
Its EVA midsole gives you excellent cushioning while maintaining a pleasant lightness when you cycle the miles.
Key points of the Hoka One One Challenger ATR 5 shoe
- Ideal for your trail sessions
- Double-layer mesh : breathability and fit
- TPU reinforcements : protection and durability
- Multidirectional crampons : grip and versatility
- Convex design : stability
- Vibram buttresses : heel support
- Curved structure : fluidity of the stride
- EVA midsole: cushioning and lightness
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 276 g in size 42
- Colors : navy blue, gray, electric blue and yellow