|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Weight||8.7 oz. (247 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
A pure competitive limited edition!
Built for performance , the Hoka One One Carbon X-SPE TK shoe for men transcends your running sessions . Ideal on roads and tracks , it excels over long distances and is a formidable asset to achieve your most demanding goals .
The Team Kit collection celebrates athletes across the globe by offering a color palette inspired by the tradition of athletics .
Its running comfort is revisited thanks to its new lightweight and adjusted upper , it is designed as a slipper to adapt perfectly to your foot and keep it in place. The latter is also enveloped by the mono mesh lining arranged from the midfoot to the forefoot , you can increase the pace with confidence . The heel cup is responsible for securing your holdings and providing you with reliable support during yourrunning sessions .
A true speed machine , the midsole incorporates a carbon fiber plate that propels you forward with unmatched explosiveness and gives you a feeling of appreciable dynamism . You benefit from the qualities of the Profly X foam which gives you a remarkably effective cushioning and a breathtaking energy return . This material is combined with a rubber layer that helps absorb shocks throughout your rides . The curved sole profile under the metassublimates the whole by making your strides more fluid .
In order to help you beat your own , the rubber outsole between full contact with the ground , it promotes a roll of the foot as air than reactive . The wide platform in the forefoot improves your stability to allow you to evolve in the best conditions.
Key points of the Hoka One One Carbon X-SPE TK shoe
- Team Kit Collection : celebrates athletes around the world
- Limited edition
- Ideal from 10 km to marathon and split sessions on track and road
- Profly X : flexible cushioning and dynamic energy return
- Bottom layer of rubber midsole : shock absorption
- Carbon fiber plate : explosive propulsion and smooth transitions
- Curved sole profile under the metas : dynamic stride and improved propulsion
- Rubber outsole : contact with the ground and responsiveness
- Large platform : stability and ease
- Liner design : fit and support
- Mesh upper : breathability
- Mono mesh lining : foot wrap and support
- Heel cup : support and stability
- Removable insole : hygiene and comfort
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 240 g in size 42
- Colors : linen gray, midnight blue, gold, red and beige