|Brand||Hoka One One|
|Model||Carbon X 2|
|Weight||8.4 oz. (238 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||5 mm|
Set your pace
Take on each challenge with flying colors and fly over the debates with the Hoka One One Carbon X 2 shoe for men . A veritable showcase of modernity , it will energize your long-distance running sessions and assert itself as a major asset in your quest for records . Ideal on roads , it promises you top-notch services .
This condensed technicality features a midsole made of 80% ProFly foam . As a result, you benefit from excellent shock absorption at the time of impact to allow you to continue your efforts in good shape. You are then rewarded with an explosive return of energy and able to push yourself forward at a breakneck pace .
Now closer to the ground , the essential carbon fiber plate gives you unparalleled propulsion that is essential to the success of your objectives . It works in symbiosis with the aggressive, curved sole profile below the metatarsals and heel extension to give you an extremely smooth transition and remarkably reliable stability .
Conducive to performance , its Engineered Mesh upper is completely breathable to provide you with an infinite source of freshness . To further contribute to your comfort , the adjoining tongue features a pre-cut design that adapts perfectly to your anatomy and dramatically decreases friction. The cervix is redesigned with the aim of reducing the pressure exerted on the Achilles tendon .
Maintain your pace to the finish line , the EVA outsole makes contact with the ground for a responsive foot roll and improved proprioception .
Key points of the Hoka One One Carbon X 2 shoe
- Ideal for long distances
- 80% ProFly foam in the midsole : shock absorption and explosive energy return
- Carbon fiber plate closer to the ground : better propulsion and increased stability
- Aggressive, curved sole profile under the metatarsals : dynamic stride and power
- Extension of the midsole at the heel : fluidized transition
- Engineered Mesh upper : breathability and freshness
- EVA outsole : contact with the ground, responsiveness and proprioception
- Adjoining pre-cut tongue : fit, support and comfort
- Optimized collar : reduction of the pressure exerted on the Achilles tendon
- Removable insole: cushioning, hygiene and comfort
- Drop : 5 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 237 g in size 42
- Colors : anthracite gray, brick red, gray and white