|Model||Wave Inspire 17|
|Weight||10 oz. (283 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||9 mm|
Designed to meet the needs of men with a universal pronator stride , the Mizuno Inspire 17 is quickly becoming a staple for running sessions . Its incredible comfort and dynamism accompany you on each of your outings on marked roads and paths .
Equipped with the Mizuno Enerzy process , the midsole manages to reconcile flexibility and liveliness in order to propel you at full speed to new records. You benefit from an impressive feeling of rebound for a return of energy favorable to the performance and which does not decrease over the kilometers.
The X10 technology and U4ic absorb shock during impact while the new Dual-Fan Shaped Wave plate provides excellent support and significantly reduces pronation . The SmoothRide innovation is responsible for smoothing your strides and limiting the vibrations likely to disturb you.
The AirMesh rod allows air to circulate for a breathability maximum and has the DynamotionFit for adjustment perfect in addition to a retention reassuring. You evolve with serene mind and constantly safe from overheating , no matter how hard you exert.
The X10 carbon rubber present at the level of the outsole promises an ideal grip on several types of surfaces as well as a high resistance to abrasion . This durability makes this model a true example of reliability , able to keep up with you during your numerous running sessions .
Key points of the Mizuno Inspire 17 shoe
- Mizuno Enerzy : dynamism and flexibility
- X10 and U4ic : cushioning and energy return
- Double-Fan Shaped Wave Plate : support and control over pronation
- SmoothRide : smoother strides
- AIRmesh upper : breathability
- DynamotionFit : adjustment and support
- X10 carbon outsole : grip and durability
- Removable Premium Insock insole : comfort
- Drop : 12 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 309 g in size 42
- Colors : blue, navy blue, gray, yellow and white