|Model||Zoom Structure 22|
|Weight||11.50 oz. (326 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 shoe : lightweight support
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 for men is ideal for runneurs with f Universal oulée in pronation. It accompanies you during your running sessions on roads and marked paths over a distance that can go up to the half-marathon.
Benefit from progressive control of your pronation with the Dynamic Support process which gives you a stability adapted to your needs. Your strides are accompanied in flexibility and fluidity to allow you to stay on the axis in order to make the most of your training.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 shoe brings you energy return and quality cushioning thanks to the Air Zoom unit , light and flexible it allows a rapid response to impact while providing more dynamism . This cushioning ensures you a smooth landing with each of your supports.
The ventilated mesh upper provides more breathability to the shoe and guarantees incredible lightness . To ensure maximum stability to your foot, the reinforced heel reinforce the overall structure of the shoe.
The cables Fly Wire associated with the lacing system ensures a fit quality and maintain performance of your foot.
The embossed relief of the outsole you acquire a great power of traction . The ultra-resistant rubber allows a grip in all conditions.
Key points of the Nike Zoom Structure 22 shoe:
- For a fluid and dynamic stride
- Progressive Dynamic Support : smooth transition, control over pronation and over pronation
- Seamless Flymesh upper : ventilation, keeps you dry and cool, comfort
- Flywire cables : hold and lock the kick
- Unite Air Zoom in the forefoot : light and responsive cushioning, dynamism
- Waffle outsole : grip
- Guide rail : smooth stride
- Heel reinforcement : support
- Removable insole : hygiene and well-being
- Weight observed at i-Run : 270 g in size 42
- Colors : gray blue