|Model||Zoom Wildhorse 5|
|Weight||10.6 oz. (301 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||8 mm|
Nike Zoom Wildhorse 5 shoe : breathability and fit
Lightweight and structured , the Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 5 shoe accompanies trail runners with universal strides during their outings on the trails .
Revisited, the upper of this new version gives you great breathability without neglecting the fit . The reinforcements stabilize your foot and provide maintenance required.
The Phylon midsole combined with the Zoom Air unit in the heel provide cushioning and energy return with every contact with the ground. The rigid plate at the front of the foot provides very good protection when the terrain becomes more technical.
The embossed relief of the outsole of the Nike Zoom Wildhorse shoe 5 you acquire a great power of traction . Heavy-duty rubber provides good grip and improves the durability of your gear.
Key points of the Nike Zoom Wildhorse 5 shoe
- Ideal for trail running
- Upper : breathability
- Reinforcements : stability and support
- Phylon : cushioning
- Zoom Air unit : shock absorption and energy return
- Rigid plate : protection and dynamism
- Pronounced crampons : grip
- More resistant rubber on the outside : durability
- Weight observed at i-Run : 253g in size 40
- Colors : black, dark gray and white