|Model||GT 2000 GTX|
|Weight||13.25 oz. (376 gr.)|
Your new comfort asset
Perform without neglecting your comfort with the Asics GT-2000 8 Gore-Tex shoe for men with a universal pronator stride . It meets the requirements of your running sessions on roads and marked paths to become a choice of choice.
This version is adorned with a Gore-Tex membrane to help you face unfavorable weather conditions calmly . Waterproof and breathable , the latter keeps you dry during your exploits.
Designed to correct your pronation , it cleverly combines the Dynamic DuoMax and the Trusstic System to guide your stride in its natural axis . You benefit from unparalleled stability and optimal support throughout the unrolling of the foot .
Its mesh upper gives you a pleasant dose of freshness , excess moisture is also evacuated to keep you in the best possible condition. The heel cup ensures a holding steadfast and gives you the ability to approach your journey with peace of mind .
The FlyteFoam midsole guarantees you effective and durable shock absorption , its structure recovers its shape after each impulse to keep the same level of quality. Located in the forefoot and heel, the famous GEL offers you a soft cushioning and ideal to relieve your body.
Composed from AHAR + , the outsole is a model of robustness and promises you great resistance to abrasion during your running sessions
Key points of the Asics GT-2000 8 GTX shoe
- Gore-Tex : waterproof and breathable
- Dynamic DuoMax : support, stability and control over pronation
- Trusstic System : natural foot roll
- FlyteFoam midsole : shock absorption and durability
- GEL in the heel and forefoot : cushioning and comfort
- Mesh upper : breathability
- AHAR + outsole : abrasion resistance
- Heel cup : support
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 312 g in size 42
- Colors : black, anthracite gray, fluorescent yellow and pine green