|Model||Noosa FF 2|
|Weight||8.60 oz. (244 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||10 mm|
Asics Noosa FF 2 shoe: responsiveness and comfort
The Asics Noosa FF 2 men’s shoe is suitable for runners who want a dynamic stride , practicing on roads and marked paths .
The FlyteFoam sole is provided with Gel in the heel to absorb impacts and cushion your strides during your running sessions . Your course is fluid and natural, you run completely free!
The upper has been reworked from the previous version and gains in breathability . Your feet are enveloped by the Asics Noosa FF 2 shoe while the sweat is quickly dried thanks to the numerous perforations placed on the mesh.
The Asics Noosa FF 2 shoe features an outsole coated with Wet Grip Outsole, a special blend that gives you more grip on wet surfaces .
Key points of the Asics Noosa FF 2 shoe
- Dynamic shoe with good cushioning
- Heel gel : cushioning, shock absorption
- FlyteFoam : cushioning, flexibility and lightness
- Ultra-perforated mesh upper : ventilation and breathability
- Wet Grip Outsole : grip on wet surfaces
- California Slip Lasting : comfort
- Removable sockliner : hygiene
- Drop : 10 mm (24 mm / 14 mm)
- Weight observed at i-Run : 238 g in size 42
- Colors : black, red and green