|Weight||10.40 oz. (295 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||6 mm|
Asics Gecko XT shoe: grip and protection
The shoe Asics Gecko XT for men is designed specifically for runneurs practitioners the trail . It is the first trail shoe equipped with a FlyteFoam sole .
The Asics Gecko XT shoe allows you to find the comfort of your road running shoes, but in a trail version! Lightweight and flexible, the FlyteFoam sole combines flexibility and lightness while perfectly absorbing shocks during your technical descents.
Its outsole is equipped with crampons and a GeckoTrac coating that guarantee better traction and excellent grip on the various surfaces encountered during your trails.
You are well protected on the descent thanks to the stone guard of the Asics Gecko XT shoe . The upper is strong to withstand the abrasions associated with your demanding sports practice.
Key points of the Asics Gecko XT shoe
- Versatile trail shoe
- FlyteFoam midsole : cushioning and lightness
- GeckoTrac outsole : grip on slippery surfaces
- Notched sole : grip and traction
- Stone guard: forefoot protection
- Welded and seamless upper : comfort and fit
- Robust mesh : strength and durability
- Semi-adjoining tongue
- Lace cover in the tongue : storage of laces
- Drop : 6mm (18mm / 12mm)
- Weight observed at i-Run : 294g in size 42
- Colors : green, orange and black