|Weight||11 oz. (312 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||10 mm|
For runners in neutral feet in pronation in search of stability and cushioning, the shoe Asics GT-4000 Wide for man is the ideal equipment that accompanies you on all your running on roads and paths traced .
For this new model, Asics has decided to combine its best cushioning systems in the midsole for an exceptional rendering. We find Flytefoam Lyte and SpEVA foam coupled with the Rearfoot Gel Unit for optimal shock absorption and dynamic energy return .
The technology Dynamic DuoMax supports your strides and gives them all the stability necessary to reduce your pronation during your sessions running. You run in a more natural way and you get closer to your goals !
The upper has been updated to offer you more ease and modernity . The seamless design guarantees great comfort, while the breathable upper made of several layers of mesh ensures optimal air circulation during your efforts .
The AHAR outsole gives you great abrasion resistance and improves durability . The AHAR + shell at the heel gives you more grip and support .
Key points of the Asics GT-4000 Wide shoe
- Ideal for your running on roads and paths
- Ideal for wide feet
- Rearfoot Gel : cushioning and energy return
- Flytefoam Lyte : shock absorption
- SpEVA : comfort and dynamism
- Dynamic DuoMax : stability and correction of pronation
- Seamless design : welcoming comfort
- Multi-layered mesh : optimal breathability
- AHAR outsole : abrasion resistance and durability
- AHAR + heel shell : grip and support
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 292 g in size 42
- Colors : navy blue, blue-gray, fluorescent green, black and white