|Weight||12.75 oz. (361 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||8 mm|
Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco 7 Gore-Tex shoe : formidable and enduring, like your motivation
Consider your serene trails of long distances over difficult course with shoe Asics Gel-7 GTX FujiTrabuco specially designed for women amateur performance!
Back in a brand new ultra-equipped version, the Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco 7 GTX shoe tames steep terrain, in both dry and wet weather . Its crampon pattern distributed from the heel to the far forefoot adapts continuously to give you formidable grip on the descent and aggressive traction on the climb. The Gore-Tex membrane protects you from climatic hazards by insulating your feet.
The Asics Grip Rubber that makes up the outsole is of a superior quality. Its extreme resistance to abrasion does not fear any relief. This strength gives it unparalleled durability over time for a trail shoe.
The upper in TPU and mesh seamless ensures a protection to 360 degrees against all types of environment. It also offers pleasant breathability . Your foot is thus maintained while maintaining great mobility and a natural roll .
The Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco 7 GTX shoe features a Flyte Foam Lyte midsole . Made from natural fibers , it is ultra light for an airy ride and very effective cushioning . Lined with Rearfoot Gel technology, shock absorption is optimal. The dual density of DuoMax gives you more support and stability .
Concerned that the smallest detail can facilitate a performance, the Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco 7 GTX shoe has a protective plate under the forefoot to prevent possible injuries due to obstacles on the road. Its action is reinforced by a part-stones placed at the level of the toes.
Key points of the Asics Gel-FujiTrabuco 7 GTX shoe
- For long distance trails from 0 to 150 km
- Gore-Tex upper : waterproof
- Dry and wet landforms
- Crampons diagram : traction uphill and grip downhill
- Asics Grip Rubber : grip on all terrains, durability
- TPU + mesh upper : 360 ° protection, breathability
- Flyte Foam Lyte midsole : lightness, cushioning
- Dual-density DuoMax : support, stability
- Rearfoot Gel : shock absorption
- Toe protection : comfort, speed
- Protection plate under the forefoot : reinforcement against rock injuries
- Lace-up mesh above the foot
- Weight observed at I-Run : 323 in size 40
- Drop: 8 mm
- Colors : black