|Weight||10.9 oz. (309 gr.)|
|Heel Drop||10 mm|
On your marks, get set, run!
Thought by experienced runners, the adidas shoe UltraBOOST 19 for man brings dynamism to maintain and runneurs the neutral feet for long-distance trips on roads and paths traced .
After the success of the first version, adidas has reinvented its iconic shoe to offer you a unique running experience. Thanks to the improved midsole, you get exceptional energy return ! The compression of the capsules allowed to gain 20% of additional Boost to offer you an extraordinary dynamism .
With the associated Torsion Spring technology , your enjoy better stability during each transition between the impact and propulsion phase.
Designed from three elements, it is adorned with a vamp 360 Primeknit one piece that follows the contours of your foot for better maintenance and adjusted footwear . The translucent cage strengthens the stability of your foot without sacrificing flexibility. The latter is guaranteed by stretchable threads added on the midfoot which reduce pressure points for greater comfort during your runs.
Even on a wet road, this model maintains its performance thanks to the new Continental Stretchweb outsole design . The latter ensures optimal grip and offers you 20% more grip .
The 3D Fitcounter reinforcement in the heel optimizes flexibility and allows you to benefit from greater mobility of the Achilles tendon during all your running sessions .
Highlights of the adidas UltraBOOST 19 shoe
- Ideal for long distances on roads and marked paths.
- Boost + 20% midsole: dynamism and energy return
- Continental Stretchweb outsole : grip (+ 20% grip)
- Torsion Spring : stability
- 3D Fitcounter heel reinforcement : flexibility and mobility of the Achilles tendon
- Primeknit 360 upper : fitted fit
- Flexible cords on the midfoot : reduction of pressure points, comfort
- Drop : 10 mm
- Weight observed at i-Run : 310 g in size 42
- Colors : white, black and orange